7 oz. candles handmade in Rapid City for Art House by Alpine Candle Collective.
These specialty scents can only be found at Art House! 100% soy wax and non-toxic.
Features sustainably sourced wooden wicks and a handmade concrete vessel that can be repurposed and refilled!
In the following 4 fragrances:
Winter - Pine, Rosemary, Sage
Spring - Rhubarb, Black Currant, Geranium
Summer - Tomato Leaf, Lemongrass, Oak Moss
Fall - Marigold, Cedarwood, Musk
Alpine Candle Collective Care Instructions:
- On the first lighting, allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the vessel before extinguishing. This will help prevent tunneling and lengthen the lifespace of the candle.
- Trim the candle's wick to 1/4" prior to lighting. Use a wick trimmer, scissors or nail clipper.
- Optimal burn time is 2-3 hours. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Allowing wax to solidify completely before re-lighting.
- Repourpose your candle vessel when finished (plant pot, match jar, refill, etc)!